Everything you need from recording DIY-streetviews, to display on your own website:
More camera info.
Optional available to sort out your footage for when a road has been recorded twice.
Enter street-names and mass-edit the meta-data.
krpano panorama viewer
With our own leaflet map plug-in.
Google custom streetview player:
kml and kmz files for Google Earth.
Image Processing PC
For an easy start.
All the programs are installed and tested.
Includes a fully processed project with all the players working.
- Short turnover
Record, process and publish the same day.
- High image quality.
- High capacity: Thousands of panoramas per day.
- Automatic mapping with included GPS receiver.
- Automatic processing by the Image Processing PC.
- Creates working krpano panorama viewer and Google custom streetview player for your website. Check out 10 examples online.
- Very easy to operate DIY-streetview camera.
- Very versatile to use: Record by car, backpack, boat.
Total control. You decide
- what, when and how often to record. Before/After example.
- Publish to the Internet or keep everything in-house.
- Keep all your data in-house all the time.
- No need to blur faces and number-plates for in-house usage.
- Standard conform, geotagged, equirectangular panoramas that work with virtually all other programs.
- Implementation of the custom Google streetview player is customizable to your needs.
- We are available for remote and on-site training, support and customization.
The DIY-streetview Camera System includes:
- DIY streetview Camera
- Image Processing Server
- Panorama creating
- Geotagging for mapping
- Preparing for the Google custom streetview player
- Generation of database entries for navigation
- Reverse-geocoding for street names.
- Google custom streetview player
- Player for your website
- Database for navigation
- Images can be saved to e.g. Amazon S3 cloud for distribution
- One month email support included.
- Live support and training available optionally.